- If you disagree any of these terms, you may not use or access this site.
- The materials contained in this BallisticParts.com website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- You are permitted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the BallisticParts.com website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- You may not modify or copy the materials contained in the BallisticParts.com website.
- You may not use the materials contained in the BallisticParts.com website for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- You may not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the BallisticParts.com website.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials contained in the BallisticParts.com website.
- You may not transfer the materials contained in the BallisticParts.com website to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Should you violate any of these restrictions, this license shall automatically terminate and may be terminated by the BallisticParts.com website at any time.
- Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- All images on the BallisticParts.com website are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain.
- BallisticParts.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- If you are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the BallisticParts.com website, you may submit your notice in writing to the attention of “Copyright Infringement” of headoffice@BallisticParts.com and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement.
- You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright.
- It is your responsibility to safeguard the password that you use to access the BallisticParts.com website, as well as for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with BallisticParts.com or a third-party websites.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. Should you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account, you must notify us immediately.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- Your use of the BallisticParts.com website is at your sole risk. The materials on the BallisticParts.com website are provided on an “as is” basis. BallisticParts.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- BallisticParts.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- BallisticParts.com does not warrant that a) the BallisticParts.com website will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the BallisticParts.com website is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the BallisticParts.com website will meet your requirements.
- In no event shall BallisticParts.com or its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the BallisticParts.com website, any conduct or content of any third party on the BallisticParts.com website, any content obtained from the BallisticParts.com website, and unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, even if BallisticParts.com or a BallisticParts.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on the BallisticParts.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BallisticParts.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.
- BallisticParts.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. BallisticParts.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- The BallisticParts.com website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not controlled or owned by BallisticParts.com.
- BallisticParts.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents, privacy policies, or practices of any such linked third-party sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BallisticParts.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- By continuing to access or use the BallisticParts.com website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the BallisticParts.com website.